[kepler-users] Port Parameters for the Web Service Actors?

Michael Wang mlywang at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jun 29 13:34:13 PDT 2009

Hello,
I'm trying to figure out how to use port parameters with Web Service Actors.
I've seen examples of other functions (like the file retrieval examples)
using parameter references in the individual fields within those actors, but
are port parameters usable in the Web Service Actors (both simple and
complex)? I did read on another article dated in 2008 that port parameters
were suppose to be implemented in the WSComplex Actor, but I can't figure
out whether it actually has been implemented yet or not.

Thanks for your time,
Michael Wang