[kepler-users] Beginner question about the file to array converter

Siddeswara.Guru at csiro.au Siddeswara.Guru at csiro.au
Thu Jun 25 09:33:42 PDT 2009

Hello Colin,
Try using PN director.

regards
S.M.Guru
From: kepler-users-bounces at kepler-project.org [kepler-users-bounces at kepler-project.org] On Behalf Of Colin Campbell [zrek.thall at gmail.com]
Sent: 26 June 2009 01:27
To: Kepler Mailing List
Subject: [kepler-users] Beginner question about the file to array converter

     I have a workflow in which I run a script to gather some timing data into a text file, then convert the file into an array and do some calculations with the numbers.  When I use the file to array converter and the file is not already present in the directory that the actor expects it to be in then it will throw an exception before the workflow has a chance to call the script and create the file.  The exception is not thrown when I use the file reader actor which has a fileOrURL input port.  I was wondering how to go about adding a similar port to the file to array converter, or if there is a workaround that doesn't involve changing the actor.

--
-Colin Campbell