[kepler-users] provenance recorder throws exception

Aaron Schultz aschultz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Jun 19 14:59:02 PDT 2009

I'd recommend "ant change-to -Dsuite=wrp" "ant clean-ides" "ant eclipse"
make sure "build-automatically" is turned offin eclipse,  then refresh
(or close and reopen) all your projects in eclipse, then clean all the
projects in eclipse, then build just the wrp project (if you build all
projects it takes way longer).  If you're on windows you have to remove
the apple-extensions module from the build path of all the modules that
appear in the wrp/module-info/modules.txt file.

Also make sure that your run configuration has the project set to the
module of whatever suite you are running (probably "wrp");

Piece of cake...  ;)