[kepler-users] Opal 2.0 and Kepler 1.0

Tirath Ramdas tramdas at oci.uzh.ch
Tue Jun 16 14:12:58 PDT 2009

(apologies for the previous message - I'm not sure what key combination in
the Live Mail client sent my email off prematurely!)

The following 9 errors were obtained when trying to load the workflow:

1) java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
ptolemy.actor.parameters.SharedParameter
2) java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.kepler.moml.NamedObjIdReferralList
3) ptolemy.kernel.util.IllegalActionException: Cannot find class:
edu.sdsc.nbcr.opal.OpalClient
Because:
-- C:\Users\tramdas\Desktop\edu\sdsc\nbcr\opal\OpalClient.moml (The system
cannot find the path specified)
-- XML file not found relative to classpath.
-- C:\Program Files\Kepler-1.0.0\edu/sdsc/nbcr/opal/OpalClient.moml
C:\Program Files\Kepler-1.0.0\edu\sdsc\nbcr\opal\OpalClient.moml (The system
cannot find the path specified)
4) ptolemy.kernel.util.IllegalActionException: Cannot find class:
edu.sdsc.nbcr.opal.OpalClient
Because:
-- C:\Users\tramdas\Desktop\edu\sdsc\nbcr\opal\OpalClient.moml (The system
cannot find the path specified)
-- XML file not found relative to classpath.
-- C:\Program Files\Kepler-1.0.0\edu/sdsc/nbcr/opal/OpalClient.moml
C:\Program Files\Kepler-1.0.0\edu\sdsc\nbcr\opal\OpalClient.moml (The system
cannot find the path specified)
5) com.microstar.xml.XmlException: No port named "MEME.baseUrl" in
.newOpalActor-meme-mast in
file:/C:/Users/tramdas/Desktop/newOpalActor-meme-mast_3.5.xml at line 534
and column 4
6) com.microstar.xml.XmlException: No port named "MEME.dataSet" in
.newOpalActor-meme-mast in
file:/C:/Users/tramdas/Desktop/newOpalActor-meme-mast_3.5.xml at line 534
and column 4
7) com.microstar.xml.XmlException: No port named "MAST.baseUrl" in
.newOpalActor-meme-mast in
file:/C:/Users/tramdas/Desktop/newOpalActor-meme-mast_3.5.xml at line 534
and column 4
8) com.microstar.xml.XmlException: No port named "MAST.inputFile1Dynamic" in
.newOpalActor-meme-mast in
file:/C:/Users/tramdas/Desktop/newOpalActor-meme-mast_3.5.xml at line 534
and column 4
9) com.microstar.xml.XmlException: No port named "MAST.inputFile2Dynamic" in
.newOpalActor-meme-mast in
file:/C:/Users/tramdas/Desktop/newOpalActor-meme-mast_3.5.xml at line 534
and column 4

Luca, the last time you tested the workflow, what version of Kepler were you
using? Also, do the actors basically just call the generic Opal client? Is
it just as effective to do an external execution call to the client via
command line?

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Tirath Ramdas