[kepler-users] Opal 2.0 and Kepler 1.0

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Mon Jun 15 23:37:25 PDT 2009

Hi Luca,

    I got the following exception when trying to open your workflow with
Kepler trunk. Would you please have a look? Thanks.

      [run] java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: DOCUMENT
      [run]     at
edu.sdsc.nbcr.opal.AppServicePortTypeSoapBindingStub._initOperationDesc1(AppServicePortTypeSoapBindingStub.java:33)
      [run]     at
edu.sdsc.nbcr.opal.AppServicePortTypeSoapBindingStub.<clinit>(AppServicePortTypeSoapBindingStub.java:20)
      [run]     at
edu.sdsc.nbcr.opal.AppServiceLocator.getAppServicePort(AppServiceLocator.java:55)
      [run]     at
edu.sdsc.nbcr.opal.gui.common.AppMetadataParser.parseAppMetadata(AppMetadataParser.java:83)
      [run]     at
edu.sdsc.nbcr.opal.OpalClient.attributeChanged(OpalClient.java:170)
      [run]     at
ptolemy.data.expr.Variable._setTokenAndNotify(Variable.java:1992)
      [run]     at ptolemy.data.expr.Variable._evaluate(Variable.java:1646)
      [run]     at ptolemy.data.expr.Variable._propagate(Variable.java:1732)
      [run]     at ptolemy.data.expr.Variable.validate(Variable.java:1430)
      [run]     at ptolemy.moml.MoMLParser.endDocument(MoMLParser.java:667)
      [run]     at com.microstar.xml.XmlParser.doParse(XmlParser.java:162)
      [run]     at com.microstar.xml.XmlParser.parse(XmlParser.java:132)
      [run]     at ptolemy.moml.MoMLParser.parse(MoMLParser.java:1411)

 I got another exception when I tried to open it for the second time.

      [run] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
[...]
      [run]     at ptolemy.moml.MoMLParser.parse(MoMLParser.java:1348)
      [run]     at ptolemy.moml.MoMLParser.parse(MoMLParser.java:1299)

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.