[kepler-users] actor shown in red

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Jun 11 16:24:35 PDT 2009

I believe that if you create a parameter in the actor with name
"_highlightColor" and value "{1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0}"
(for red, green, blue, alpha), it will give you a highlight of that
color.  You may want to make call setPersistent(false) so that the
parameter is not exported when you save the model.

Edward