[kepler-users] semantic actor suggestion

Chris Weed chrisweed at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 13:01:33 PDT 2009

I changed SemanticSearchDialog.java:530 to
if (port.isInput() && SMSServices.compare(searchInType, entityInTypes)
== SMSServices.COMPATIBLE)

and SemanticSearchDialog.java:555 to
if (port.isOutput() && SMSServices.compare(entityOutTypes,
searchOutType) == SMSServices.COMPATIBLE)

Which seemed to do the trick
Chris