[kepler-users] semantic actor suggestion

Shawn Bowers sbowers at ucdavis.edu
Fri Jul 10 08:46:25 PDT 2009

Aaron. I see that it is saved to that folder, but this is quite
different behavior from the save in library feature.  In fact, if you
save in your workflow folder, it doesn't get searched!

I think we need to enter a bug to resurrect the save in *library*
feature, or else make the local folders searchable (which means they
need to be registered with the object manager).

Shawn