[kepler-users] Disappearing Data Sources

ben leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jul 7 22:58:05 PDT 2009

Dr Haselwimmer,
You should be able to "Refresh" the datasources list using the
"Refresh" button found on the Data->Sources->Preferences dialog.
I just did and found the KNB sources are still being found. You will
need internet connectivity to refresh the sources from the registry,
but other than that I can't think of why they are not showing up. The
config.xml file in SVN also has the same services - you might try
[re]updating that file from the trunk.
-ben