[kepler-users] connecting a host using GSISSH

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Wed Jan 28 13:10:53 PST 2009

Hi Ufuk,

    As far as I know, Kepler does not have actors supporting GSISSH. We
only have common SSH actors.

    About submitting job using Globus GRAM, I'm updating on Globus
related actors. In near future, we will support submitting globus jobs
through proxy certificates.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.