[kepler-users] wrapping up, never ending workflow!

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 14 10:06:44 PST 2009

This is not a situation where it is refusing to terminate because of
unconsumed tokens. Typically, this is called by a deadlock. If you
are running on a Windows machine from the command line, you can get
a stack trace of all the executing threads by typing control-break.
If you forward that to this list, we can (maybe) identify
the culprit...

Edward