[kepler-users] How To Build Kepler under Eclipse Instructions

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 7 00:19:43 PST 2009

Hmm, it looks like the demos are not present in my tree
after following the build instructions.

However, at least one of the demos is in the kepler
svn repository:

bash-3.2$ ls -l demos/getting-started/01-SimpleAddition.xml
-rw-r--r--  1 cxh  staff  34045 Dec  8 14:15
demos/getting-started/01-SimpleAddition.xml

So, you could try
  cd kepler/common/target
  svn co https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/trunk/demos

I was able to get at least one demo this way.

I'll update the wiki . . .

_Christopher

--
Christopher Brooks (cxh at eecs berkeley edu) University of California
ph: 510.643.9841 fax:510.642.2718	      (Office: 545Q Cory)