[kepler-users] Running Kepler workflows on a Torque (OpenPBS) job scheduler

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Mon Jan 5 16:40:41 PST 2009

Hi Jims,

    Currently, we use  WMProxy API
(http://trinity.datamat.it/projects/EGEE/wiki/wiki.php?n=WMProxyService.AboutWMProxyService)
in GLite actors for grid job submission.

    I had a look at your architecture and GAP document
(http://anakin.kisti.re.kr/mediawiki/images/6/69/GAP_introduction.pdf).
It is a very good work and we have much the same idea on high level API.

    It would be great if you are willing to integrate your work into
Kepler so that all the Kepler community can benefit from it. I will talk
to you about details.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu

Post-Doctor
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, U.S.A.