[kepler-users] creating MANIFEST.MF and XML in new build system

turuncu at be.itu.edu.tr turuncu at be.itu.edu.tr
Tue Feb 10 10:54:45 PST 2009

Hi,

I have just convert my Kepler project into new modular build system but i
have a problem when i set the actor definition files (MAINFEST.MF and
XML). Is LSID is still depend on the core Kepler actors? In the old build
system, it was defined according to last LSID plus one. In new system, is
it possible to start from one for specific module. Such as,

Manifest-Version: 1.4.2
KAR-Version: 1.0
lsid: urn:lsid:org.earth.actors.grid:kar:1:1

Name: MyActor.xml
lsid: urn:lsid:org.earth.actors.grid:actor:1:1
type: actorMetadata

I tried and in this case i can not see my actor but i could use workflows
that is created in old build system. How can i keep track of LSID in new
build system?

Any suggestions will be helpful.

--ufuk

believed to be clean.