[kepler-users] For loop

Michal Owsiak michalo at man.poznan.pl
Tue Feb 3 05:54:43 PST 2009

Hello all,

I want to build composite actor which will read input from multiport.
Additionally, I want to go through all the Tokens from input port and
perform some action using each token.

Is it possible to go through all the elements from input port in Kepler
workflow?

Another question is: is it possible to pass an array as a parameter into
composite actor and then go through all the elements in this array?

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Cheers

Michal

--
Michal Owsiak <michalo at man.poznan.pl>
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center