[kepler-users] (no subject)

Tommy Stropp tommystropp at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 11 15:10:16 PST 2009

Oops. I forgot to attatch the file.

Sure here you go. In the workflow I am quantile normalizing three files which I've also included.
Thanks.

- Tommy

> Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 14:59:20 -0800
> From: crawl at sdsc.edu
> To: tommystropp at hotmail.com
> CC: kepler-users at kepler-project.org
> Subject: Re: [kepler-users] Provenance Text File
>

> Hi Tommy,
>
> Could you send me the text file and the workflow?
>
> Thanks,
>
>    --dan
>

> On 12/11/09 2:33 PM, Tommy Stropp wrote:
>
> I am using using the provenance module to generate a text file in
one of my workflows. I am using Windowd Vista. When I use notpad++ to
open the text file, the top line looks similar to what it looks like
when I use notepad++ to open an executable file. The rest of the file
looks fine however. I tried doing it under Linux with gedit and sure
enough it tells me that I am trying to open a binary file. Any ideas?