[kepler-users] Error handling

Barbara Lerner blerner at mtholyoke.edu
Wed Dec 9 08:22:14 PST 2009

Hi,

   I am new to Kepler and I am trying to understand how exception
handling is done in Kepler.  I see two actors:  Throw Exception and
Throw Model Error.  From the documentation, it seems that using Throw
Model Error would allow one to catch the error elsewhere in the
workflow, but I don't see any discussion of how I would do that.  Can
someone explain this or point me to the documentation that does?

Thanks,
   Barbara

Barbara Lerner                                                  "Power
to the peaceful"
Associate Professor
-- Michael Franti
Computer Science Dept.