[kepler-users] R actor --max-vsize

Tommy Stropp tommystropp at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 26 11:33:56 PDT 2009

Hmm, you're right. When I run --max-vsize=500M it also tells me vsize is NA. But when I run --max-vsize=700M I get vsize is 1577058312. From that point on, until I close R, I am able to set vsize using mem.limits(). I don't know why it works for 700M but not 500M and I tried checking what other numbers it works for yet. It seems very strange to me.

- Tommy