[kepler-users] Asynchronous source Model of Computation

Chris Weed chrisweed at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 11:51:23 PDT 2009

It doesn't look like it ever calls the wrapup function, but that isn't
really critical.
I can just close and reopen the workflow, although, that's not
particularly ideal.
My bigger concern is the performance problems I was having where the
workflow would bog-down. That sleep call took care of that.

Now, that I think more about it, maybe a FSM model would make more sense
with two states, on (streaming data) and off (no connection).

Chris