[kepler-users] KFlex at DFKI: Extended version of Kepler 1.0 with Adobe Flex 3 web client

Christopher James Tuot christopher.tuot at dfki.de
Mon Apr 20 05:29:03 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have received a lot of requests concerning our KFlex, an OpenSource
Adobe Flex 3 web client for Kepler. Since I currently do not have the
time and resources to properly integrate the source code in the main
Kepler SVN repository, I  have simply archived the source code and
created the binaries for the KFlex Server and the KFlex Client (source
code for the client is not yet ready but the binary is already
available for use).

Information about KFlex and Web User Interface for Kepler in general
here:
https://kepler-project.org/developers/interest-groups/webui/web-user-interface-interest-related-work

Detailed information for KFlex here:
https://kepler-project.org/developers/interest-groups/webui/kflex

The online demo is still available here:
http://serv-4101.dfki.uni-kl.de/demos/extern/KFlexClient/KeplerFlexClient.html
The server has a pretty high load at the moment so be patient.

If you have questions just let me know.

Best regards,

Christopher

Dipl.-Ing. Christopher Tuot
DFKI GmbH (German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence)
Knowledge Management Department
POBox 2080, 67608 Kaiserslautern, Germany
fon:   +49(0)631 / 20575 - 127
fax:   +49(0)631 / 20575 - 103
mail:  christopher.tuot at dfki.de
web:   http://www.dfki.de
Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender) Dr. Walter
Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes

Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313