[kepler-users] Looping

Ustun Yildiz yildiz at cs.ucdavis.edu
Mon Apr 6 14:15:06 PDT 2009

Hi :

For workflow designers, I have a good question :

I have a loop that I created with Boolean controls. I want the loop to
iterate till a condition is verified. However, in the loop I have a
expression that uses a data token that comes from the previous step. I want
this token to be the same for each loop for which the condition is not
verified.

In the current status, it uses the next data token for the second loop that
I don't want. I have made a simplified image of the workflow. See enclosed.

Helps are appreciated.

Ustun.