[kepler-users] I'm new to Kepler

Tommy Stropp tommystropp at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 11:44:40 PDT 2009

I'm trying to make a histogram of values that I read from a file. Each value is on a separate line in the file and each line has a lot of data that is separated by tabs.
So what I have been able to do is extract the numbers I need, but I haven't been able to figure out how to put them all together to make a histogram. The way I have it now, Kepler makes a separate histogram for each value. Also, I only have that working with integers. I need to work with floating point numbers as well.
I should also tell you that I know nothing when it comes to programming in R. Everything I am doing I am learning by myself.
I've included a screenshot of what I have so far and a couple sample files that can be opened with a text editor (the end of line character is \r\n).
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

- Tommy

Internet Explorer 8 helps keep your personal info safe.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9655581