[kepler-users] WSDL interface

Paul Allen pea1 at cornell.edu
Mon Feb 18 05:25:38 PST 2008

There is some work and design that has been done for executing workflows
in a distributed fashion, but I'm not sure of their status.

See http://www.kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=DistributedKepler and
http://www.kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WorkingDistributedFeatures

I am building a system to have a stable of (remote) Kepler engines
watching a job queue and then picking jobs to run. It wouldn't be hard
for me to add a web service interface to the job queue section. However,
you'll find that one of the challenging issues about remote execution,
is that the workflow has to be smart about where to put its results.

-Paul