[kepler-users] PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH???

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Tue Dec 23 10:30:35 PST 2008

Hi Roman,

    As far as I know, Kepler doesn't support it currently. I will report
a bug in Kepler bugzilla. I hope we will fix it soon.

    There is one way may be helpful to you: with constant or expression
actor, you can specify property("KEPLER") to get the path of kepler. In
this way, you may specify the relative path from Kepler to your paths.
You can find example from
$KEPLER/demos/getting-started/03-ImageDisplay.xml. It is not a good but
feasible currently.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu

Post-Doctor
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, U.S.A.