[kepler-users] New Kepler Repository

HSU JIMS jimshsu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 00:19:51 PST 2008

hi, all
I built Kepler using Eclipse last month, and I  re-checkout kepler now.
But the latest trunk seems that didn't use the configuration  on this
webpage:http://www.kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=UsingEclipseForKeplerDevelopment
(like .classpath, Run seeting,...)

So,anyone can help me how to configuration the new kepler trunk in  Eclipse ?

Thanks!!

Jims