[kepler-users] PythonScript

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Dec 4 09:34:40 PST 2008

Hi Rick,
    The PythonScript actor demos got put into Kepler 1.0 just prior to
the 1.0 release, but the actor was not added to the actor list and there
is no documentation within Kepler. A workaround for getting the
PythonScript actor into a new workflow is to either just copy/paste from
one of the demos or use the Tools/Instantiate Component menu. You may
want to download Ptolemy to get documentation. (The actor code in Kepler
is the same as in Ptolemy).

Dan Higgins

----