[kepler-users] How to integrate Weka into Kepler?

Mark V mvyver at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 17:02:51 PDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 4:23 AM, Ilkay Altintas <altintas at sdsc.edu> wrote:
> Hi Josep,
>
> Thanks for your proposal to integrate Weka into Kepler. We've been
> considering this as it is needed in Kepler for many projects.

I haven't used weka in anger, but intended to in a few months and
hopefully via kepler.... My understanding was that YALE superceeded
Weka and YALE has been renamed RapidMiner.  IIRC RapidMiner is still
open source.  Did I misunderstand the ancestry and Rapid Miner doesn't
replace Weka?  Is there some other reason for not building on top of
RapidMiner?

Cheers
Mark