[kepler-users] reading ascii as array

[BE] Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu turuncu at be.itu.edu.tr
Wed Aug 1 02:07:43 PDT 2007

Hi,

Thank you for your help. I read ascii file successfully but now i need
to calculate minimum and maximum of the each column. So, Sequence To
Array actor generates array but when i try to use Array Minimum actor it
gives the,

ptolemy.data.ArrayToken cannot be cast to pyolemy.data.ScalarToken

i also use Array Element to split the columns of array and it also fails
but it gets only first element of the specified column. So, is there any
other way to reach each column seperately an an array type? If not i
will try to split the ascii file as to sperate files which has different
columns.

Additionaly, i will also ask to Sequence To Array actor generates the
ArrayType(String) type data but my data is in double type. Does it
generate error or mis calculation when doing arithmetic operation.

Thanks again,
Best wishes

Ufuk