[kepler-dev] HSQL updated to v2

Daniel Crawl danielcrawl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 12:31:17 PST 2015

Kepler developers,

I've updated Kepler to use HSQL 2. The first time you run Kepler
with this update, your HSQL databases will automatically be upgraded.

HSQL 2.x is not backwards compatible with 1.x. If you are running
Kepler from the svn trunk, once the databases are upgraded, you will
not be able to use a previous revision of the trunk unless you delete
the databases. If you are running a released version of Kepler, there
should be no problems using an older version since the HSQL databases
are stored in separate directories based on the Kepler version.

If you encounter any problems with the upgrade, let me know.

   --dan