[kepler-dev] Fwd: Replacing an actor

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Sep 25 07:13:50 PDT 2014

All:

Does this ring any bells?

One tricky part is that it would be difficult to indicate that the
initial actor should be replaced and not just deleted entirely. Dragging
the new actor on top of the old actor and then dropping is one
possibility.  It might be necessary to ask the author if this is what
they want to do, I can see how it would be confusing

I suppose one way to do this would be to identify an actor or set of
actors, create a temporary composite (we already have this
functionality), then replace the contents of the composite with the new
composite, then remove the composite.

_Christopher