[kepler-dev] provenance module; how to take a parameter value from an actor

Daniel Crawl danielcrawl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 13:33:32 PDT 2014

Hi Donghoon,

The SQL provenance code is in provenance/src/org/kepler/provenance/sql/.

The Provenance Recorder can write provenance information to different
types of outputs. Instead of using the existing SQL provenance, you
might find it easier to create a new output that only writes specific
values. A simple example of an output type is
provenance/src/org/kepler/provenance/TextFileRecording.java.

   --dan