[kepler-dev] how to download provenance source code, not class file

DONGHOON KIM dhkim717 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 18:37:13 PDT 2014

Hi Daniel and Kepler developers,

I can download the provenance source code from provenance-2.4. Also, I have
provenance-2.4.0 which has provenance-2.4.jar file, not source code.
I can execute provenance module.

However, I have to modify provenance module for my research. However, it
seems like my project uses provenance-2.4.0, not provenance-2.4. In other
word, provenance-2.4.0 has only class files rather than source code.

My questions are:

1. How can I change to use provenance-2.4, not provenance-2.4.0 in eclipse
or project? Any configuration file to switch each version?

2. Do you have any documentation regarding provenance implementation?

Thank you

-Donghoon

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 11:20 PM, Daniel Crawl <danielcrawl at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Donghoon,
>
> This will download the provenance 2.4 source code:
>
> svn co https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/releases/
> release-branches/provenance-2.4/
>
>   --dan
>

> On 10/13/14 7:58 PM, DONGHOON KIM wrote:
>
>> Dear Kepler developers,
>>
>> I want to download provenance source code in provenance folder, not class
>> files in provenance-2.4.0.
>> Please, let me know (dhkim717 at gmail.com or dkim2 at ncsu.edu) if any of you
>> know the solution.
>>
>> Thank you