[kepler-dev] valueChanged in Provenance module

DONGHOON KIM dhkim717 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 17:07:15 PST 2014

Dear Kepler folks and Daniel,

I have a question for DB connection when the value of an actor (constant
actor) is changed.
Suppose that a user changes a value of an each after executing a workflow.
I checked the source code with debugging mode.
But I can not find where DB is reconnected (see attached)

Actually, I am trying to extract some data after finishing the recording in
wrapup() in ProvenanceRecorder class.

How do I add SQL query like below in ProvenanceRecorder with DB connection?
=====
  ResultSet result = null;
            try
            {
                result = _psWorkflows.executeQuery();
                while(result.next())
                {
                    if(result.getString("name").equals(workflow))
                    {
                        retval = result.getInt("id");
                        break;
                    }
                }
            }
====

Please, let me know if you need more information.

Thank you~

-Donghoon

--
Donghoon Kim