[kepler-dev] Actor's class name?

DONGHOON KIM dhkim717 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 09:47:55 PST 2014

Dear Kepler folks,

In ActorReference.pdf file, there are explanations of each actors.  I have
questions for this reference.

   - I can see the class name next to an actor. For example, String
   Constant (ptolemy.actor.lib.StringConst). The class name must be unique
   (i.e., ptolemy.actor.lib.StringConst). If so, is the last classname unique?
   In other words, "StringConst" is also unique?
   - I can see the value of "StringConst" in _container in parameter class.
   How can I just extract only last name "StringConst"? Actually, I have tried
   several ways in SQLRecording.java like below:
      -  System.out.println("3: " +
      parameter.getContainer().toplevel().toString());
      -  System.out.println("4: " +
      parameter.getContainer().getClassName());
      -  System.out.println("5: " + parameter.getContainer());

The output is :

   - 3: ptolemy.actor.TypedCompositeActor {.Unnamed1}
      - 4: ptolemy.actor.lib.StringConst
      - 5: ptolemy.actor.lib.StringConst {.Unnamed1.DonghoonConstant}

Please, let me know

Thank you

-Donghoon

--