[kepler-dev] Director inside a director

Chad Sebranek csebranek at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 16:02:34 PST 2014

Actually, if I only want the director to fire once, and the director inside
of that to fire more than once, is this what is happening? Because I only
want to read this CSV file once, and send that to a composite actor and I
think the original director is still looping and I only want the original
director to fire once, and the director inside of that to keep firing, make
sense?