[kepler-dev] [Kepler - Bug #6165] (Resolved) The names of instances of the Stop actor do not display in Mac OSX.

noreply at nceas.ucsb.edu noreply at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Dec 23 15:24:49 PST 2014

Issue #6165 has been updated by Daniel Crawl.

Status changed from New to Resolved
Assignee changed from Derik Barseghian to Daniel Crawl
Target version changed from 2.4.0 to 2.5.0

The library metadata for Stop has been updated as Edward suggested.

Bug #6165: The names of instances of the Stop actor do not display in Mac OSX.
https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6165#change-21874