[kepler-dev] Retrieving all the actors available for particular Kepler installation

Michal Owsiak michalo at man.poznan.pl
Fri Sep 13 01:45:20 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have question regarding the list of actors available inside particular
Kepler installation.

Let's assume that I have Kepler installation (default one) and I want to
list all the actors that are available inside Kepler (the list you can
see on the left where actors can be searched for).

Is there any way to retrieve this list? Is there any Kepler API for this
task? Can I find this information inside Kepler's DB or inside cache system?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Michal

--
Michal Owsiak <michal.owsiak at man.poznan.pl>

Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry PAS
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center
Noskowskiego 12/14, 61-704 Poznan, POLAND

http://www.man.poznan.pl