[kepler-dev] bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org migration and downtime March 27th

Nick Brand brand at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Mar 27 15:58:19 PDT 2013

Redmine is ready for use and Bugzilla links are being redirected to
https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/.

Please reset your password
(https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/account/lost_password) if
you didn't receive an email from Ben about your LDAP account.

Email help at nceas.ucsb.edu with any issues.

Thanks,
Nick

--
Nick Brand :: System Administrator
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
805-892-2507 :: brand at nceas.ucsb.edu