[kepler-dev] [Kepler - Bug #4049] Import actor that already exists appends strange numbering scheme

noreply at nceas.ucsb.edu noreply at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Jul 3 16:56:51 PDT 2013

Issue #4049 has been updated by Daniel Crawl.

To prevent the ending digits from being removed when dropping an actor on the canvas, set the display name and make the display name and name different.

Bug #4049: Import actor that already exists appends strange numbering scheme
https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/4049#change-20509