[kepler-dev] Override a ptolemyII class within my module

Panickos Neophytou panickos at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 18:21:43 PST 2012

Yes! It looks like it can work out.

With this, you would have to use my customized CompositeActor in order to
keep things in order between my model and the internal model, because from
what I understand there's no other general way to do this.

I just need to adjust the type checking in _checkTypesFromTo()
and _typeConstraintsFromTo() to fit my domain's needs.

Thanks for your tips.
Cheers,
Panickos

Panickos Neophytou
Advanced Data Management Technologies Lab
Department of Computer Science, University of Pittsburgh
http://www.cs.pitt.edu/~panickos