[kepler-dev] Hidden parameter

Michal Owsiak michalo at man.poznan.pl
Tue Mar 27 05:25:35 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have question related to "hidden" parameter feature.

We have a user who would like to hide parameters on the workflow.

At the moment it is not possible (at least I don't know how to do it).

Please take a look at the attached workflow.

There is a parameter: "i_want_to_hide_it".

What I want to do is hiding the parameter such way it is not visible at
the workflow, but can be referenced from other actors.

Is it possible via some sort of style attributes?

It is acceptable to hide it once (during build time) and then modify
it's value via XML file.

Cheers

Michal

--
Michal Owsiak <michal.owsiak at man.poznan.pl>

Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry PAS
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center
Noskowskiego 12/14, 61-704 Poznan, POLAND

http://www.man.poznan.pl