[kepler-dev] Ptolemy svn server not accessible.

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 21 08:56:14 PDT 2012

Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation.

I fixed a problem in a script and was able to access the Ptolemy svn
repository via svn:.
What happened was that I updated svn awhile back and broke a symbolic link.

BTW - we are working on moving to a new svn server.  We don't have a
timeline yet, but my guess
is that this will happen with a couple of months.

My short term plan is to leave source.eecs.berkeley.edu up, but have it
mirror the new location.
This would mean that the ptII repo on source.eecs would be read-only.

I'm not certain, but I believe it would be fairly easy to forward the
https: traffic over to the new server.
The svn: and svn+ssh: traffic would be much more difficult to forward.

More news as it develops.

_Christopher