[kepler-dev] modification of MonitorValue and ImageDisplay to use interfaces similar to Display.

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Fri Jul 20 23:54:19 PDT 2012

Hi Christopher,

     Got it. I'll check it. I can compile all the codes locally, not
sure why.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.