[kepler-dev] Kepler icon handling (Bug 4903)

Sean Riddle swriddle at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 11:25:24 PDT 2012

I'm still a little puzzled as to the nature of the bypass that Constant and
MonitorValue apparently use. If anyone has any more details, I would love
your input. Neither actor appears to explicitly create an "_icon"
attribute, which would customize the icon. There are no obvious suspects in
the Java classes, nor in the XML declarations for the classes.

- Sean