[kepler-dev] Kepler icon handling (Bug 4903)

Sean Riddle swriddle at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 15:19:43 PDT 2012

Well, the problematic attributes are the ones that Kepler displays
appreciably differently than Ptolemy, especially if it is to the detriment
of the usability of the actor. If you meant how will I actually find them
in the codebase, I'm not particularly sure; I was planning on just
classifying them as the problems are noticed.

If a mapping for an icon is not found in the configuration, what does the
system do? Does it fall back to the Ptolemy system? If not, how would
people feel about me adding a sentinel value that can be used in the
configuration files to specify that the Ptolemy icon generation system
should be used instead?

- Sean