[kepler-dev] Kepler won't start [Was: Build broken?]

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Aug 10 11:01:42 PDT 2012

I'm removing ct, fsm and codegen, see my ptolemy-hackers post:
> I was looking for duplicate code in Kepler and realized that Ptolemy
> II itself has quite a bit of duplicated code.
>
> I'd like to remove these directories:
> ptolemy/domains/ct - use ptolemy/domains/continuous instead, use
> ptolemy/domains/continuous/lib/ct2continuous to convert
> ptolemy/domains/fsm - use ptolemy/domains/modal instead
> ptolemy/codegen - use ptolemy/cg instead
>
> Please let me know if removing these directories represents a big
> problem.
>
> Two possibilities for leaving one or more of the directories:
> 1) Leave the directory(ies) in the repository, but remove references
> to the directory from the UI
> 2) Leave the directorie(ies) in the repository, but remove the
> directories from the release.
>
> _Christopher

I can take a look at this in a bit, or you could find the reference to
fsmEffigyFactories.xml and remove it.  It should be in ptolemy/configs.

_Christopher

On 8/10/12 10:50 AM, Sean Riddle wrote:
> I updated and attempted to run Kepler and was faced with the following
> error:
>
>       [run] com.microstar.xml.XmlException: --
> /Users/sean/kepler/common/configs/ptolemy/configs/kepler/ptolemy/configs/fsmEffigyFactories.xml
> (No such file or directory)
>
> I don't see that file in SVN. Anybody know what happened?
>
> - Sean

ph: 510.643.9841                                (Office: 545Q Cory)
home: (F-Tu) 707.665.0131 cell: 707.332.0670