[kepler-dev] Modifying MoML files

Hogan, D. (GE Energy) D.Hogan at ge.com
Wed Apr 11 11:34:49 PDT 2012

Actually that is something I'm after for both design-time and run-time.
Funny you should mention Feng's thesis because I was looking at his
dining philosophers demo yesterday.  That is nifty having a model build
a model on the fly through pattern matching and then execute it in the
same run-time environment.