[kepler-dev] 2.2 release source code?

Timmons, Ryan P ryan.p.timmons at lmco.com
Mon Sep 26 13:37:49 PDT 2011

I have gotten a source trunk build working following the instructions on https://kepler-project.org/developers/reference/kepler-and-eclipse .  However I would like to work from the 2.2 release of source code - basically I want the source code so I can write my own actors but a stable version.  I saw instructions about the trunk, 1.0 branch, and 2.1 branch but not the release.

I tried checking out the build-area from  releases/release-branches/build-area-2.2 and adapting the standard instructions to
cd build-area
ant change-to -Dsuite=kepler-2.2
ant eclipse

Was able to get a set of projects but there are a lot of dependencies missing in Ptolemy-kepler-2.2, appears none of the jars that come with Ptolemy are there (for example, no ptCal.jar and so every caltrop import is broken).  I can probably port them from a separate Ptolemy install, but I wonder if this means I've made a more fundamental error in going about the source checkout.  Any tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks much,
Ryan

Ryan Timmons
Research Scientist, O/A011S
Modeling, Simulation, & Information Sciences
Lockheed Martin SSC
Cell: 248-895-1935