[kepler-dev] subversion 2.3 branch

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Nov 15 09:01:26 PST 2011

Hi Enrique,
The 2.3 branch is very fresh, so there could be issues.
I've seen issues surrounding that file because there are two different
versions of the file and they differ only by case.

Sadly, Windows and the Mac OS X default file system are
case-insensitive, case-preserving, which makes no sense in a modern world.

On these legacy :-) operating sytems, EPtolemyA/ and ePtolemyA/ map to
the same directory.

Unfortunately, the svn repository is hosted on a machine that is
case-sensitive, case-preserving, so these are two different directories.

If you send me the commands that you ran, I can take a further look.

_Christopher