[kepler-dev] Ptolemy website eta?

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed May 11 19:07:54 PDT 2011

Hi Ryan,
I'm traveling and reported the downtime at 3:22am PST, but
I guess the email was missed.  I had no internet access all day,
so I could not check until now.

I'm not sure when the website will be back up.  Probably tomorrow
morning.  Sorry about the delay.

Ptolemy starts up fine without http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu being up,
I suspect a Kepler bug.  See
http://www.mail-archive.com/kepler-users@kepler-project.org/msg01839.html

_Christopher

On 5/11/11 3:23 PM, Timmons, Ryan P wrote:
> It appears that the main website is down. I have an application (actually a Kepler extension) that currently cannot run; it is not able to access
>
> http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/xml/dtd/MoML_1.dtd
>
> Two questions:
>
> 1.Has the website moved, or if not, when will it be back up?
>
> 2.& nbsp; Is there a way to reconfigure Ptolemy (assuming this would work for Kepler as well) to look at a local copy of the Moml DTD and not rely on having access to that hosted location?
>
> Ryan Timmons
>
> Research Scientist, Dept. ABCS/MSIS
>
> Lockheed Martin SSC
>
> Cell: 248-895-1935

ph: 510.643.9841      	                      (Office: 545Q Cory)
home: (F-Tu) 707.665.0131 cell: 707.332.0670